3castles is right about not opening any links on emails that ask about your ebay account.

I also get these emails but since I send each one to spoof I am getting fewer and fewer. They say I have sold a watch and need to click a link to update my records. Or some wording like that. Some emails are worded very tricky, you really don't know if they are from ebay or not. I have gotten to where I send all letters to [email protected] just to be sure.

As 3Castles recommends "NEVER click on a link within an email to verify account info or anything else If you aren't sure it's really from them, log on to your account in the regular way and look at your messages. BOTH companies will ALWAYS post a copy of emails that they send to you here. If it's not there, they didn't send it!

Thought that was worth posting twice.

I think that was good advice to change our passwords.

[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]